Friday 26 August 2016

I'm a Synthpop Freak!

It does kind of sound like the beginning of a self-help group, but it really is an honest statement. I was asked a few days ago what I do when sculpting, whether I listen to music or audiobooks whilst working? Truthfully I normally just put the television onto something non-stimulating just to hear conversational voices in the background.

I do, however, listen to a lot of music, but I seldom listen to any whilst working because I normally end up dancing and singing along (badly)! I am very much a synthpop freak, as I'm sure I've stated before in an earlier entry on this blog and I've decided to make a regular post every month with my favourite track of that month, so you can get to know a little more about me.

August's track is from Aesthetic Perfection called Never Enough.



Спасибо за прочтение

No comments:

Post a Comment