Sunday 20 March 2016

Sister Gertrude of the Iron Maidens

Sister Gertrude rounds off Svetlana's warband and I think was the last miniature I made for 2014 (I think I finished her in November before I got distracted by a wholly new and different sculpting project based on the Japanese manga style). She was built using the ubiquitous Nurgle Lord as a frame and was certainly the most ambitious miniature I sculpted to date.


Truthfully I never really got around to writing any background stuff for her, so keep watching this space as I may update it in the future!





Спасибо за прочтение

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankies very much for your kind words! ^///^

      Delete
  2. Wow, all of your figures are great, but this one is particularly striking... great conversion of that nurgle lord, but also a great character in its own right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, thank you very much for the kind words! ^///^

      Delete
  3. Hello again. Many folks struggle to make studs and rivets with greenstuff but you seem to have the technique mastered. How did you do that? :D

    I would have had no idea this was the nurgle lord mini if you hadn't pointed it out. Amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The technique is pretty simple but rather time consuming. I use a 0.8mm drill bit to make a marker hole and then stuff a small GS 'peg' into it before flattening it and shaping it. :3

      Delete
  4. Great stuff! First saw it when it was posted on the bunker and have been amazed every time I've seen it since.

    Now if only I could find a woman in real life with these proportions. xD

    ReplyDelete